Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anon. Profile

My favorite books, movies, music, and food:
I like any types of movies( I am very open mined about movies.) I like to music, but heavey metal and rap. I like to read so books catch my eye and I read magizes too. I like any kind of food, but it is too spicy I do not eat. I am not a beer drimker too.

The six things I could never do without:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Seeing
4. Enjoy life to the fullest
5. Having fun
6. Be true to yourself

I spend a lot of time thinking about:
I spending time thinking about life, my family, my friends, and myself.

On a typical Friday night I am:
My friday nights are having dinner with my parents, going out with friends,and enjoiy the weekend before monday. LOL!!!!

What I’m doing with my life:
I am 29 years old and work for ITT Power Solutions in West Springfield,MA for three years on April 2 and I love my job.

I’m really good at:
I am really good at playing sports,talking to people,and always enjoy life to the fullest!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment